Of The Sea Facial Toner
Our Of The Sea facial toner is a natural, organic way to reduce redness and even skin tone. It contains good for your skin sea minerals like:
- Sea Fennel, thought to inhibit the formation of blood vessels close to the skin. Because the peptides in sea fennel are so small, they absorb easily. And, if all that weren't enough, Sea Fennel is also thought to increase production of collagen and elastin;
- Kelp, thought to regulate oil production, remove bacteria and reduce redness;
- Blue Green Algae, in the form of aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA), the most nutrient rich and bio-active algae known. AFA Blue Green Algae is full of minerals, vitamins, enzymes, chlorophyll, amino acids, nucleic acids, fatty acids, and DHA. It aids in collagen production, among many other benefits;
- Willow Bark, which has both exfoliating and anti-microbial particles; and
- Dead Sea Salt, widely recognized for its high mineral content and detoxifying properties.
It's no wonder fish don't get wrinkles.
OPTIONAL: Add a shot of Vitamin B3 to your toner! If you select this option, Niacinimide will be added to your toner. The benefits of Niacinimide, aka Vitamin B3, are well documented, and include reductions of fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, red blotchiness, and yellowing, as well as improvement in elasticity.
Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Ascophyllum nodosum (Organic Kelp) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (Organic Blue Green Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Salix alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Sea Salt, Polysorbate, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, (May contain sodium bicarbonate and/or citric acid as pH adjusters).